I realised I stay up way too late doing nothing but searching for interesting stuff on Youtube =\
I also need to stop getting distracted so easily. Sigh. needtogetalife....
Taylor and Anna went to the U2 concert last night, I got no idea why they would, but they were drinking...Aren't you guys younger than me? Tsk tsk D<.While they're busy drinking brandy, I'd be drinking sparkling apple cider. Once at Chantelle's house, she gave us some. I got really, really hyper and sugar high. I think I scared everyone there....They still remember that. =.="
10jeom manjeome 10jeom!
I'm addicted to 2PM's 10 out of 10. I need to learn the dance to this...
Ohmahgah. Speaking of azn music. Gee just came on.
Gee gee gee gee Baby baby baby~
No no no no no!
Oh oh oh oh oh!
Play count of Gee on Itunes: 450+
I should stop listening to it so much...
Viv's birthday on saturday :3
I'm getting her a build-a-bear becauseshebeggedmeto. One for me, one for her. I'll make my mom pay for mine though i'mnotpayingfortwo..socheaprite? Hohoho.
Lalala. 12:34 AM, time to go shower and sleep.
creamKING.
12:03 AM