Time together is just never quite enough
When you and I are alone, Ive never felt so at home
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
...................
It's so quiet. Anyways, my mom decided to be awesome and buy me halloween candy so that I don't have to go trick or treating for crappy ones. I already ate like 4 crunchies...Muwahaha. IN YOUR FACES, AIDAN AND ALEX. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE LONERS AND WATCH OLD SCARY MOVIES LIKE GODZILLA, BUT YOU HAD TO DITCH ME TO GO TRICK OR TREATING D<
When we're apart whatever are you thinking of?
If this is what I call home, why does it feel so alone?
Lydia's too busy doing her homework on halloween. That girl, she needs to relax a little. Tsk tsk =3="
Me on the other hand is dragging Daniel along to Viv's birthday party so I won't be a loner playing Mario Kart by myself. We're totally gonna game it up there and just be there for the food, haha. Which reminds me....
Happy birthday Viv <3
Get me something good for my b-day pl0x. Like a game. Or a giant bear stuffy that I can hug =D
I'll name it after you, hohoho.
Also: I wanna get Borderlands. It looks so fun and CELL SHADED. Cell shaded stuff makes it cool, like Jet Set Radio Future, except I've never played that, although I want to...
Can't wait for L4D2 either~
3:20 AM, time to have one more crunchie bar and then brush my teeth....
Can you believe that the crew has gone and wouldn't let me sign on?
All my islands have sunk in the deep, so I can hardly relax or even oversleep
I feel as if I were home some nights when we count all the ship lights
I guess I'll never know why sparrows love the snow
We'll turn off all of the lights and set this ballroom aglow
creamKING.
2:57 AM