No one knows my heart I can't stop love love love
Andrea had a hangover today, said she was drinking on friday and sunday. I was slightly disappointed when I heard that, didn't think she'd drink out of the ppl I knew. Oh well, not my problem. Still, not that suprised knowing she was hanging out with Sharaya & her friends. Not that I got anything against them, but...Yeah.
...Eh, that's depressing. It's too.... Heavy to think about.
ALALALALA. Nobody knows...
Moving on from that, Marianne put her hair in pigtails coughtsundereanyone?
And of course, me being me, couldn't resist just wagging them or w/e, I'm sorry Marianne, IT'S JUST TOO FUN. Lydia baked heart-shaped cookies :D They were good, but so SUGARLESS. Maybe cuz they're sugarless cookies, eh. But yeah....
Gabby has to have dinner with Pablo and his brother tonight, heheheh. Sucks to be her. Ah, feels good to reminisce that moment, so funny. That moment was like a few weeks back though..
Said sorry even after you did well.
Stayed up all night writing a love letter.
Moved a date with your family.
Prayed to God for them not to hurt.
Avoided friends.
Watched their backs as they left.
Gabby: My mom invited Pablo to have dinner with us -insertdatehere- D:
Me: Uh, isn't that good? =\
Gabby: No....
Me: Thought you liked him?
Gabby: Yeah, but I don't like him anymore.... D:
Me: Roflness. Oh maaan, *pat pats* it's alright. Just smile and nod with a 8D face. That's what I do all the tiiiime...
Hated them as much as you loved them.
Torn a letter you couldn't read.
Erased a number you couldn't forget.
Celebrated an anniversary on your own.
Burnt all the pictures.
Thought that all the sad songs in this world was about you.
I should go do my socials....Study for tomorrow, stupid tic tac mots. D<>
I should stop staying up so late...Need more sleep.
No one knows what I'm feeling. Actually you're the only one who doesn't know.
Even though it hurts, i keep repeating. Someday we'll meet again.
Btw, try not to have total emotional breakdowns, people are gonna stare at you funny o3o"
http://afterlife.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/hug.jpg
GAH. 1:42 AM. GOTTA SLEEP EARLIER GRACE. slapsself
Viv, I miss Henry D: Give him a hug for me.
creamKING.
1:41 AM