<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1202642096095505202?origin\x3dhttp://marshmallowsticks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, November 3, 2009 : Wednesday, 12:18 AM
I'm over-thinking too much, and none of these problems are even my own.
Think I'm just worried about everyone. Maybe I'll get them a teddy bear to hug. A really, really big one. Bigger than me, so you could squeeze the hell out of it =\

LALALALA. Friggin heavy stuff hurts my brain. Letting it all out here doesn't do much...

I want a life-sized Henry to hug now...We still need to go on our date and eat cakes. Mango cheesecake...Yums.

I've decided just to stay positive... enough, about everything, it'll be for the better or for the worse.
Royer bullied me today D:
Not my effing fault I don't like answering questions, I participate enough saying my nouvelle, gosh.
"You don't know anything" MY ASS D<
I KNOW ENOUGH, TYVM.

Uhm, how should I say this, I think we should screw.
What..?

Incredibad is an awesome song, btw.

THREE-WAY CLIMAX!
Time for a shower. =D


creamKING.

11:58 PM


about
BEST VIEWED IN IE 1280x800

ALL about u~
G-race, mofo.
Gilbert's the coolest turtle around.
I annoy the hell out of my friends..

But that's because I love them <3

chat


creamies

sing-along

past

credits
designer:.komie*
image:indeepop
patterns:adobe elements 6.0