<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1202642096095505202?origin\x3dhttp://marshmallowsticks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, November 5, 2009 : Wednesday, November 15
EH. My mom's job is incredibly boring...ish. Today was bring yer kid to work day, she introduced me to like EVERYONE in the hotel ==" She knows too much people....I got tired of waving and stuff at people, gah.

I NEVAR KNEW OSCAR WAS MY AGE. He seems so -_- now ahahaha. Always bored and stuff.
I got my hair cut during the lunch break, that was fun. JASON, THE GAY HAIRDRESSER DUDE IS AWESOME cough. I like his hair...And he gives really good head massage things while washing your hair x]
My hair feels so short now though...Long, but short....EH.

After lunch break and a tour around Hyatt, I went back up to the office, locked myself (sorta) into an empty room, and fell asleep. MY HAND WENT NUMB....
L4D2 demo's out now, it's like sex on your tv. That didn't sound right. But yeah, I'm gonna go download it straight after school tomorrow....Live anyone? Still want Borderlands, probably won't be able to get it though...And L4D2 either. Stupid dad, he'll probably lecture me on why killing zombies are like killing their families and shiz... D<
/ends rant

1:15, I are goes sleep nao, kthxbaibai.


creamKING.

1:06 AM


about
BEST VIEWED IN IE 1280x800

ALL about u~
G-race, mofo.
Gilbert's the coolest turtle around.
I annoy the hell out of my friends..

But that's because I love them <3

chat


creamies

sing-along

past

credits
designer:.komie*
image:indeepop
patterns:adobe elements 6.0