<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1202642096095505202?origin\x3dhttp://marshmallowsticks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, December 6, 2009 : Sunday, December 6, 2009
Whoa, it's almost time for Christmas break :D I really want to go to Santa's Breakfast @ school, cuz I missed out on it last year and this year I actually know more ppl...So it should be fuuun. AND THE PANCAKES. YES. HAHA. Moving along...

Drama, drama, drama. I'll get the popcorn...It's all, friggin' girly stuff. Well, most of it. >__>
I'm happy I don't give a shet about that stuff. More popcorn for me....<3
I need to roast marshmallows. I want to so bad D:
Went over to Viv's yesterday, we had fun and stuff. The usual, HENRY WAS THERE. =D Viv gave me weird looks when I talked to him though, lolol. Now I miss him =^="

Haven't talked to Avi in a whiile. I just realised that. Stupid different time zones, bah. I'll probably be able to talk to him more during christmas break :3 We talked during Electronics a few times though, ah gt's. Him and his friend...whatshisface. Yeh. Gt's. :D

Alright, I are goes download Killing Floor nao, AFK.

Oh, there ain't no rest for the wicked~


creamKING.

9:43 PM


about
BEST VIEWED IN IE 1280x800

ALL about u~
G-race, mofo.
Gilbert's the coolest turtle around.
I annoy the hell out of my friends..

But that's because I love them <3

chat


creamies

sing-along

past

credits
designer:.komie*
image:indeepop
patterns:adobe elements 6.0