<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1202642096095505202?origin\x3dhttp://marshmallowsticks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, January 20, 2010 : Wednesday, January 19 2010
I forgot about posting anything here cuz I was kinda busy. Huh. Happy New Year :D
Going ice skating tomorrow, woots. I also went to Metro with Chantelle and she bought me two shirts, a purple one with a burger and samich saying "You're full of bologna!" D< and another that says " I <3 you almost as much as cupcakes" Awesome amirite? x] Only problem is, they're FRIGGIN TIGHT. D; Around a certain area....coughs. And by that I mean uh, well......THE ARMPIT. THE STUPID TEES CUT INTO YOUR ARMPITS SO MUCH IT'S ANNOYING AND SHET. gaklsjdkljh but it's ok cuz they look cool. wonder how long it'll take for me to get pissed off at them and never wear them again... .__.
Got some more songs on my iPod, still slightly addicted to Gee, the play count reached 600+...coughs. Looking for a good phone, cuz I lost mine. Cries.
Anywaaays. I'm off to play Skate 2 <3


creamKING.

8:47 PM


about
BEST VIEWED IN IE 1280x800

ALL about u~
G-race, mofo.
Gilbert's the coolest turtle around.
I annoy the hell out of my friends..

But that's because I love them <3

chat


creamies

sing-along

past

credits
designer:.komie*
image:indeepop
patterns:adobe elements 6.0