Me and Lydia were writing a story in English when she changed the main character to me =-="
After a bit if tweaking her story...It turned out like this: Ohaithar, my name is G-race Yuen, I want to take over the world to become the Marshmallow God, and with the help of my turtle Gilbert, nothing will stop me.
YYYYEAH. But...OH NOES, IT'S DETECTIVE HUUHUU, for some reason, no matter how hard I throw Gilbert at him, he just whips out his hairdryer and BLOWS HIM AWAAAAAY D;
Sniffles.
Heh....References @ that azn drama that Vivienne and I watched. Teh lulz.
Oh Lydia, I <3 you. Yeno that, right? x3
I think I should officially change my name to G-race. That'd be cool. DJMAX is pissing me off, I wanna download the ISO, but it's either in 16 parts in Rapidshare or a torrent that takes over 9000 hours. Bleh. Went to Sara's "Get together" yesterday (I refuse to call it a B-day party, her birthday was back in feckin December D<).
I think I cried so hard on the inside that the tears wouldn't come out. You know why? BECAUSE ERIN TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME AND CURLED MY FECKING HAIR WHILE I WAS GAMING. I saw myself in the mirror and immediately fell to the floor in a fetal position. My hair's still kinda curly now, but thanks to some water and a curler which I attempted to straighten my hair with, my hair is now almost acceptable according to my standards.
And today I was sadfaced cuz we were supposed to bake cookies @ church, but Anna told me that we wouldn't. Sad Grace is sad. Orite, I performed Gee in gym on Thursday, I got a round of applause and +5 self-esteem, heheh. It was a little...asjlidjydl to do it, but it was fun. It was also Emily's birthday present LOL. Cuz she's never seen me do that kinda...Girly stuff before =D
Ok, I need my sleep nao, afks to people who actually read this.
creamKING.
12:26 AM