<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1202642096095505202?origin\x3dhttp://marshmallowsticks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, April 14, 2010 :
My dad pisses me off quite a bit....He's totally against me going over to my friend's house, just cuz he's a guy. Wtf? Not like we're gonna do anything cept game >__>
Then he makes up excuses and says that I should pre-study for math...BS.
Yet he would let me go over and have a sleepover at another friend's house, that's also a guy. He's just got something against my friend, probs because of his family right now, but that shouldn't be affecting anything. AND we went to church together, so it's not like my dad doesn't know who he is and stuff.
Ugh. Keeps saying this is "what he thinks is best", but srsly....Just let me goddamn go over without asking questions and giving me that oh-I-don't-agree face. Pisses me off.
/ends rant

So yeah, haven't been here lately, since I have recently gotten my social life back, no thanks to my EFFIN STUPID SOCIALS PROJECT that took 7 weeks. Wellll, more like my friend and I worked our asses off for 4 days in a row, but yeh.

Lately Lydia's been curling her hair, and makes it look a lot like Kwon Yuri's LOL. I call her that a lot now.
Me: Kwon Yuri!
Her: Kwon Yuri!
etc, etc. and for the days when it's not curled, I call her Jessica Jung, heheh. Since her last name is Jung as well....Yeah x3 JESHICAAAA. Coughs.

Trying to get my cousin to get me a phone in HK, but I just realised that their plugs are different than ours for the chargers, so I'll probably have to get her to get me some adapter or something..Idk. LOLLI-LOLLI-POP-POP.....2. Yeah, it came out as well as the Ice Cream 2 .__. Debating whether to get LP2 or the first, because the first one...Is so much more....Azn. I mean, it's got so much lights everywhar, and has secret lighting and stuff, where the LP2 has uh.....A GPS....And.....No secret lighting. T__T Ice cream's got some aznnn wallpaper, but it's not that good of a phone...So...Lolli-lolli-lolli-pop. o3o"


creamKING.

9:25 PM


about
BEST VIEWED IN IE 1280x800

ALL about u~
G-race, mofo.
Gilbert's the coolest turtle around.
I annoy the hell out of my friends..

But that's because I love them <3

chat


creamies

sing-along

past

credits
designer:.komie*
image:indeepop
patterns:adobe elements 6.0